Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-17 Origin: Site
The hand-held laser welding machine adopts a new generation of fiber laser to fill the gap of hand-held welding in the laser equipment industry. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful weld seam, fast welding speed and no consumables. In terms of material welding, it can perfectly replace traditional argon arc welding and electric welding processes.
1. The operation is flexible and simple, and it can satisfy multi-angle and multi-position welding.
2. Equipped with 10m original imported optical fiber, it can be used for outdoor welding flexibly and conveniently.
3. Use infrared positioning to verify the position of the welding head and verify the position during the welding process. The welding position is more accurate, the weld seam is smooth and beautiful, easy to grind and polish, and no post-welding treatment or only simple treatment is required.
4. 30-degree micro-welding without dead angle, small spot, high power density, high positioning accuracy after laser beam focusing, can be used for assembly and welding of small and micro-sized workpieces, and realize automatic mass production.
5. Laser welding has deep depth, firm weld seam, small width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, and fast welding speed. Complicated welding between some dissimilar materials can be achieved.
6. The welding seam has high quality and no porosity, which can reduce and optimize the impurities in the base metal, and can refine the structure after welding. The strength of the weld is at least equal to or even higher than that of the base metal.
Sheet metal processing, rail transit, automobiles, construction machinery, agricultural and forestry machinery, electrical manufacturing, elevator manufacturing, household appliances, grain machinery, textile machinery, tool processing, petroleum machinery, food machinery, kitchen utensils and bathrooms, decorative advertising, laser external processing services, etc. Various industries.