Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-22 Origin: Site
Aluminum alloy is the most widely used non-ferrous metal structural material in industry, and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industry. With the rapid development of industrial economy, the demand for welded structural parts of aluminum alloy is increasing day by day, so that the research on weldability of aluminum alloy is also in-depth.
Aluminum alloy surface is easy to form a very thin layer of aluminum oxide film, this layer of oxide film is loose, porous, uneven, not strong in corrosion resistance, easy to be stained. Therefore, aluminum alloy products are usually subjected to special oxidation treatment.
Traditional cleaning is time-consuming and labor-intensive, and there are certain consumables, so it is not very convenient to clean. The laser cleaning machine can quickly clean the oxide layer, oil stains, etc. on the surface of the aluminum alloy. Because it is a non-contact, non-abrasive cleaning method, it will not damage to the surface of the workpiece.
1. More environmentally friendly: No need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids. The waste after cleaning is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, non-photochemical reaction, and will not produce pollution.
2. Good effect: Laser cleaning is non-abrasive, non-contact, and has no thermal effect. It will not produce mechanical force on the object to be cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not produce secondary pollution.
3. Easy to control: The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber, and cooperate with the robot to realize long-distance operation, and can clean the complex structural parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of operators in some dangerous places more secure.
4. Wide range of uses: Laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials, achieving a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. Moreover, the pollutants on the surface of the material can be selectively cleaned without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Low cost: The initial investment of the laser cleaning system is high, but it can be used stably for a long time. The service life is as long as 10 years. Costs are lower than traditional cleaning methods.