In the petrochemical industry, due to the long-term operation of the equipment in harsh environments, it is easy to cause corrosion and rust on the equipment, which seriously affects the performance of the equipment. However, cleaning the surface of the pipeline with solvents and emulsions can only remove oil, grease, Dust and other pollution, but cannot remove the rust layer, scale, scale and other dirt on the surface of the pipeline. Using tools such as wire brushes to polish the surface of the pipeline is easy to damage the surface of the pipeline, and it is labor-intensive, pollutes the environment and is inefficient. Using laser cleaning technology can solve the above problems well.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid strong impact cleaning, high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning, etc., laser cleaning has the following five obvious advantages:
1. Green cleaning: no chemicals are used, and the waste after cleaning is solid and harmless powder, which can completely solve the environmental pollution problem caused by chemical cleaning.
2. Non-damage cleaning: Laser cleaning is non-abrasive, non-contact, and has no thermal effect. It will not produce mechanical force on the object to be cleaned, will not damage the surface of the object, will not damage the substrate, and will not produce secondary pollution.
3. Low-cost cleaning: The initial investment of the laser cleaning system is relatively high, but it can be used stably for a long time. , lower cost than traditional cleaning methods.
4. Precise and precise cleaning: laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials, achieving a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. Moreover, the pollutants on the surface of the material can be selectively cleaned without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Automatic cleaning: The laser can be transmitted through optical fiber and cooperate with the robot to realize long-distance operation. It can clean the complex structural parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods. This feature also makes the safety of operators in some dangerous places more secure. It can be equipped with automatic equipment to realize automatic cleaning.
Laser cleaning technology meets the cleaning requirements of complex shapes and precise positioning in the field of industrial processing, and achieves high cleaning effects with high cleanliness and low overall cost production benefits. Mainly used in automobile manufacturing, mechanical processing, electronic processing, restoration of cultural relics, mold industry, shipbuilding industry, food processing industry, petrochemical industry and other industries.