Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2024-01-08 Origin: Site
Paint is a kind of chemical mixture coating that can firmly cover the surface of the object for protection, decoration, marking and other special purposes. At present, there are many ways of cleaning, such as mechanical friction cleaning, chemical corrosion cleaning, liquid solid powerful impact cleaning, high-frequency ultrasonic cleaning and so on.
Laser paint removal is the use of laser irradiation so that the surface of the paint layer to produce thermal expansion and contraction of the principle of a stripping, coupled with high-intensity vibration will be peeled off the surface of the paint layer directly shattered, the advantages of this method and the above traditional method of comparison is that there is no consumables only need to use electricity and environmental protection, convenient and fast.
Laser paint removal technology can be said to be industrial products in the paint removal technology of a life, it has the traditional physical paint removal technology is incomparable advantages.
1. laser cleaning is a kind of "green" cleaning method, do not need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids, cleaning down the waste are basically solid powder, small size, easy to store, recyclable, can easily solve the environmental pollution problems brought about by chemical cleaning. 2. cleaning down the waste are basically solid powder, small size, easy to store, recyclable, can easily solve the environmental pollution problems brought about by chemical cleaning.
2. traditional cleaning methods are often contact cleaning, cleaning the surface of the object has a mechanical force, damage to the surface of the object or cleaning medium attached to the surface of the object being cleaned, can not be removed, resulting in secondary pollution, laser cleaning of non-abrasive and non-contact so that these problems are solved.
3. Laser can be transmitted through the fiber optic, and robotic hand or robot to match, convenient to achieve long-distance operation, can clean the traditional method is not easy to reach the parts, which in some dangerous places to use can ensure the safety of personnel.
4. Laser paint removal can remove different types and thicknesses of paint from the surface of various materials to achieve a high degree of cleanliness.
5. Laser paint stripping can selectively remove dirt from the surface of materials without damaging their internal composition and structure.
6. Although the purchase of a laser cleaning system is a high one-time investment in the early stage, the cleaning system can be used stably for a long time, with low running costs, requiring only electricity per hour.
Laser cleaning equipment plays an important role in many industries, such as automobile manufacturing, semiconductor wafer cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, building facade cleaning, cultural relics protection, circuit board cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, liquid crystal display cleaning, chewing gum residue removal, grease removal, paint removal and so on.