The fiber laser cutting machine is a laser cutting machine with a fiber laser generator as the light source. It outputs a high-energy-density laser beam through a fiber laser and gathers it on the surface of the workpiece to instantly melt and vaporize the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focal spot on the workpiece. Automatic cutting is realized by moving the irradiation position of the light spot through the numerical control mechanical system.
The fiber laser cutting machine can be used for flat cutting or bevel cutting with neat and smooth edges. It is suitable for high-precision cutting processing such as metal plates. It is one of the world's leading technology products with unique features and advantages compared to other laser cutting machines.
1. High cutting precision: the positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05 mm, and the repeat positioning accuracy is 0.03 mm.
2. The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focal point reaches a high power density, and the material is quickly heated to the degree of gasification, and evaporates to form holes. As the beam moves linearly relative to the material, the holes are continuously formed into a very narrow slit, and the slit width is generally 0.10-0.20mm.
3. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the incision is generally controlled within Ra6.5
4. The laser cutting machine is fast: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than wire cutting.
5. The cutting quality of the laser cutting machine is good: non-contact cutting, the cutting edge is slightly affected by heat, basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, completely avoiding the collapse of the material during punching and shearing, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
6. No damage to the workpiece: the laser cutting head will not touch the surface of the material to ensure that the workpiece will not be scratched.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other special-shaped materials.
8. The laser cutting machine can cut and process a variety of materials: such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper and other metal materials.
9. Saving mold investment: laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no need to repair molds, saves time for mold replacement, thereby saving processing costs and reducing production costs, especially suitable for processing large-scale products.
10. Material saving: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize the utilization rate of materials.
11. Improve the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawing is formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the new product can be obtained in the shortest time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing has less waste, low noise, clean, safe and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.