Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-08-30 Origin: Site
Handheld fiber laser welding machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment, belongs to the non-contact welding, the work process does not need to be pressurized, its working principle is the high energy intensity of the laser beam directly irradiated on the surface of the material, through the interaction between the laser and the material, so that the material melts internally, and then cooled to form a weld.
Handheld fiber laser welding machine to fill the blank of the laser equipment industry handheld welding, subverted the traditional working mode of the laser welding machine, handheld instead of the previous fixed optical path, flexible and convenient, long welding distance, but also makes the laser welding in the outdoor operation becomes possible.
Handheld welding is mainly aimed at carrying out long-distance, large workpiece laser welding, to overcome the limitations of the workbench travel space, welding, heat-affected area is small, will not lead to deformation of the work, blackening, the back side of the traces of the problem, and the depth of the welding is large, welded firmly, the dissolution of the full, not only to achieve the thermal conductivity of welding, but also continuous deep fusion welding, spot welding, butt welding, welding, stacking, sealing, seam welding, and so on.
This process subverts the traditional laser welding machine work mode, with simple operation, weld seam beautiful, fast welding speed, no consumables advantages, welding in thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate and other metal materials, can be a perfect replacement for the traditional argon arc welding, stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials aspects of welding.
1. Wide welding range: handheld welding head equipped with 10m original fiber optic, to overcome the limitations of the workbench space, outdoor welding, long-distance welding.
2. easy to use and flexible: handheld laser welding is equipped with mobile pulleys, comfortable grip, adjust the workstation at any time, without the need for fixed-point workstation, free and flexible, suitable for a variety of work environment scenarios.
3. A variety of welding methods: can be realized at any angle of welding: stack welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat angle welding, internal angle welding, external angle welding, etc., can be a variety of complex weld workpieces, larger workpieces non-regular shape welding. Realize the welding of any angle. In addition, he can also complete the cutting, welding and cutting free switching, only need to change the welding copper nozzle for cutting copper nozzle can be, very convenient.
4. Welding effect is good: handheld laser welding is thermal welding, compared with traditional welding, laser welding has a higher energy density, to achieve better welding results, welding area heat effect is small, not easy to deformation, blackening, back traces of the problem, the welding depth is large, fully melted, firm and reliable, the weld strength reaches or even exceeds the base material itself, which is not guaranteed by the ordinary welding machine.
5. Weld does not need to be polished: after the traditional welding, you need to polish the weld to ensure smooth and not rough. The handheld laser welding is precisely the embodiment of the processing effect of more advantages: continuity of welding, smooth, no fish scale pattern, beautiful and no scars, less subsequent grinding process.
6. Welding without consumables: in most people's impression of welding operations are "left-handed goggles, right-handed clip wire". But with a handheld laser welding machine can easily complete the welding, and reduce the material cost of production and processing.
7. With a number of safety alarms, the welding nozzle only in touch with the metal when the touch switch is effective, move away from the workpiece automatically lock the light, and the touch switch with body temperature sensors. High security, to protect the safety of the operator during the work.
8. Save labor costs: compared with arc welding, processing costs can be reduced by about 30%. Operation is simple and easy to learn quickly, the operator's technical threshold is not high, ordinary workers can be on duty after a short period of training, you can easily achieve high-quality welding results.