Shipbuilding consists of many parts. The parts suitable for laser welding machine welding mainly include ship decks and bulkheads, because the weld seams of ship decks and bulkheads are straight and long, and are mainly flat butt joints and T-joints. If necessary, the weld seam is required to be well formed, and the deformation of the plate after welding is small. Laser welding is the first choice.
When the ship is fully welded, the laser welding process can not only weld the same material, but also weld materials with different thicknesses. During the laser welding process of the steel plate, if there is a defect, the alarm will be reported in time, so as to re-weld in time and avoid the phenomenon of broken belt. In addition, on-line detection of the assembly state before welding, the location of the seam, the stability of the welding process, and the quality of the weld after welding can predict the possible welding defects and deviation of the seam position.
1. High speed, large depth and small deformation.
2. It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple to install.
3. Weldable refractory materials such as titanium can realize complex welding between some dissimilar materials with good results.
4. Micro welding is possible. After the laser beam is focused, a very small spot can be obtained, and it can be precisely positioned. It can be applied to the assembly and welding of micro and small workpieces in mass automatic production.
5. It can weld inaccessible parts and implement non-contact long-distance welding, which has great flexibility.
In the field of shipbuilding, due to the high requirements for welding quality in the plate manufacturing process, and there are many indicators for weld inspection; many strict inspection items must be passed, and there are certain limitations in traditional arc welding and submerged arc welding. Welding has obvious advantages.