The application of laser welding technology in automobile manufacturing has been widely adopted. After more than 80 years of development, it has gradually developed into a technology used in various industries. The application in automobile manufacturing has promoted the development of laser welding technology to industrialization.
Many parts in automobile manufacturing need to use welding. Welding is an important link in auto parts, so the quality of welding is very important. There are many welding methods for automobile welding, but laser welding directly reduces the weight of the body with a higher welding process. Weight, improve the assembly accuracy of the car body, increase the rigidity of the car, greatly reduce the cost of the car body and accessories in the manufacturing process, and reduce the cost of the whole vehicle, so the laser welding machine is a better choice for auto parts welding.
1. The operation is easy to learn and quick to use. There is no technical threshold for operators. Ordinary workers can get started in half an hour, and can easily achieve high-quality welding results.
2. The welding position is more accurate, the weld seam is smooth and beautiful, easy to grind and polish, no post-welding treatment or only simple treatment process is required.
3. It has strong flexibility and a large space to play. It can weld materials with special shapes other than ordinary shapes, and it can also weld parts that are not easy to touch.
4. The size of the light spot can be adjusted. In small and micro welding, it can focus on a small light spot for precise welding.
5. It can realize large-scale automatic production and save costs.
In the manufacturing and production of automobiles, high precision, small deformation, small thermal impact, high quality welds, no need for solder, and high efficiency welding speed and welding quality ensure low-cost operation and unconditional high feasibility in automobiles. Tailor welding, stitch welding, body welding and parts welding of auto parts have been realized in the industry.
Laser welding of auto parts can reduce the number of parts and molds, reduce the number of spot welding, optimize the amount of materials, reduce the weight of parts, reduce costs and improve dimensional accuracy. The strength of the steel plate after laser welding will increase by more than 30%; the connection between workpieces The width of the joint surface can be reduced, reducing the use of plates and improving the rigidity of the car body; the welding parts of the car itself are free of deformation, the welding speed is fast, and the welding machine does not require heat treatment, and the flexibility is strong. The advantages of small deformation, high weld strength and fast speed are realized.