Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-04-14 Origin: Site Inquire
Today, with the increasing awareness of environmental protection and safety, how to carry out industrial cleaning in a safer, more environmentally friendly, simple and efficient way without damaging the surface of the workpiece has become the focus of everyone's attention.
With the continuous development and improvement of technology, laser cleaning technology has entered the public eye. Laser cleaning machine equipment can not only clean organic pollutants, but also can clean inorganic substances, including metal rust, metal particles, dust, quick paint removal, oil removal, etc.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods such as mechanical cleaning and chemical cleaning, laser cleaning machines have very obvious advantages.
1. Environmental protection: No need to use any chemical agents and cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, which is small in size, good for storage, recyclable, non-photochemical reaction, and will not cause pollution.
2. No damage: The laser acts on the surface of the workpiece to be cleaned, and the focused laser beam can accurately evaporate the surface objects or dust without causing damage or secondary pollution to the surface of the object.
3. Low cost: Although laser cleaning is due to the large initial investment in equipment, it can be used stably for a long time, with low operating costs, fast speed, high efficiency, and time-saving (the service life can be as long as 10 years with correct use and maintenance). Long-term Costs are lower than traditional cleaning methods.
4. Efficient and safe: In addition to removing various pollutants on the surface of various materials, laser cleaning, such as precision parts, metal cleaning in small spaces, and complex structural parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods, can be transmitted through laser optical fibers and used in conjunction with robots. Operate from a distance. Not only is it convenient and efficient to clean, but it also ensures the safety of operators in certain dangerous places.
5. Wide range of applications: widely used in rapid derusting of metal surfaces, various oxides, grease, resin, glue, dust, stains, production residues, etc.; cleaning before and after welding, derusting and degreasing of auto parts before welding, and Oxide and stain cleaning after welding; mold cleaning, etc.
Laser cleaning is a green and environmentally friendly laser cleaning technology. Since the laser cleans the workpiece without contact, it is very safe to clean the precision workpiece or its fine parts, and its accuracy can be guaranteed. Therefore, laser cleaning has unique advantages in the cleaning industry. With the continuous improvement of technology and mass production of equipment, laser cleaning technology will definitely play an important role in the cleaning industry.