What we usually refer to as greasy dirt is actually a mixture of inorganic dirt and organic dirt. For example, engine oil stains in the automobile industry, the sealing problem of the engine room has not been fundamentally solved, resulting in the wind and sand dust rolled up by the car during driving from the lower part of the engine room, flying down on the surface of the engine, and the engine has been exposed to high temperature for a long time If the engine is not cleaned and cared for for a long time, thick grease will form on the surface of the engine. Over time, these corrosive substances will penetrate into the various parts of the engine surface and cause metal parts to be damaged. Rust, aging of plastic parts, deformation, etc. Therefore, the external care of the engine is a very important and indispensable item in the car beauty care.
Laser cleaning can effectively remove oil stains on the surface. The principle is to irradiate the surface of the workpiece with high-frequency and high-energy laser pulses. The coating layer can instantly absorb the focused laser energy, causing the oil stains, rust spots or coatings on the surface to evaporate or peel off instantly. A cleaning method that effectively removes surface attachments or surface coatings, and the laser pulse with a short action time will not damage the metal substrate under appropriate parameters.
It can not only be used to clean engine grease in the automotive industry, but also in the rail transit industry, mold industry, electronics industry, etc., to remove the grease attached to it. The cleaning effect is obvious and it will not damage the substrate.
1. Laser cleaning is a "green" cleaning method. It does not need to use any chemicals and cleaning fluids. The cleaned waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store, recyclable, and can easily solve the chemical cleaning belt. to the problem of environmental pollution.
2. The traditional cleaning method is often contact cleaning, which has mechanical force on the surface of the cleaned object, damages the surface of the object or the cleaning medium adheres to the surface of the cleaned object, cannot be removed, and produces secondary pollution. Laser cleaning has no grinding And non-contact makes these problems easily solved.
3. The laser can be transmitted through the optical fiber, cooperate with the manipulator and the robot, conveniently realize long-distance operation, and can clean the parts that are difficult to reach by traditional methods, which can ensure the safety of personnel in some dangerous places.
4. Laser cleaning can remove various types of pollutants on the surface of various materials, achieving a cleanliness that cannot be achieved by conventional cleaning. Moreover, the pollutants on the surface of the material can be selectively cleaned without damaging the surface of the material.
5. Laser cleaning has high efficiency, saves time, has stable performance, long service life, and is almost maintenance-free.