Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-05-01 Origin: Site
After decades of development, laser marking technology has become more and more mature. The laser marking machine has been transformed from a small number of high-tech special industries to a production and processing machine commonly used in the market today. There are many types of laser marking machines on the market. Today, Suntop laser will take you to understand the difference between CO2 laser marking machines and fiber laser marking machines.
CO2 laser marking machine adopts infrared light band, 10.64μm gas laser, fills CO2 gas into high-voltage discharge tube to generate glow discharge, makes gas molecules release laser, and amplifies laser energy to form laser beam for material processing , The laser beam vaporizes the surface of the processed body to achieve the purpose of engraving.
Fiber laser marking machine refers to a laser marking machine that uses rare earth element-doped glass fiber as the gain medium, and directly outputs laser light from the fiber under the action of pump light and positive feedback loop. Use a laser beam to make permanent marks on a variety of different material surfaces.
● CO2 laser marking machine has high marking precision, high speed and free control of engraving depth. The laser power is high, and it can be used for marking and engraving on a variety of non-metallic products.
● Laser marks are clear, not easy to wear, fast marking and engraving efficiency, environmental protection and energy saving. The entire processing process will not cause other damage to the outer packaging of the product, there will be no waste of ink consumables, and there will be no environmental pollution caused by exhaust gas emissions.
● Good beam mode, stable system performance, less maintenance, suitable for industrial processing sites with large batches, multiple varieties, high speed, and high-precision continuous production.
● The fiber laser marking machine has extremely high pump efficiency, the pump conversion efficiency is 70% to 75%, which is much higher than the industrial diode-pumped solid-state laser (DPSSL), such a high conversion efficiency reduces cooling and power needs.
● It can process a variety of metal and non-metal materials, with stable and reliable processing quality, good economic and social benefits.
● Compared with the traditional solid-state laser marking machine, it has a more compact structure, high energy density, fast speed, small heat-affected zone, and small deformation of the workpiece.
It is suitable for the processing of various non-metallic materials, such as bamboo products, wood, paper, acrylic, leather, glass, building ceramics, rubber, etc. Widely used in pharmaceutical packaging, food packaging, beverage packaging, plastics, textiles, leather, wood, handicrafts, electronic components, communications, watches, glasses, printing and other industries.
It can process a variety of metals and some non-metallic materials. Widely used in integrated circuit chips, computer accessories, industrial bearings, clocks and watches, electronic and communication products, aerospace devices, various auto parts, home appliances, hardware tools, molds, wires and cables, food packaging, jewelry, tobacco and military affairs, etc. Marking of graphics and text in the field, as well as mass production line operations.